To all UWOSA members:
Following is the notice and agenda for the 2014 Annual General Meeting. The documents accompanying the agenda can be found under the "Member Area" link on the UWOSA website (www.uwosa.ca). You must be logged into the website in order to access the Member Area.
If you cannot log in, or would like paper copies of the agenda and documents, please contact Mary Hay at ext 85089 or email@example.com.
THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO STAFF ASSOCIATION
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Labatt Health Sciences Building, Room 40
12:00 to 2:00 pm
1. Approval of the Agenda
2. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held April 12, 2013 and the Minutes of the Information Meeting for the Purpose of a Ratification Vote held August 29, 2013*
3. Business Arising out of the Minutes
4. President’s Report (John Critchley)
5. Report of the Treasurer (Rob Fournier)
a) Presentation of the Audited Financial Statements for the Fiscal Year Ended April 30, 2013** (William Shanks, CA, BDO Dunwoody LLP)
b) Presentation of the Proposed 2014-2015 Budget for Approval**
c) Appointment of the Auditor for the 2013-2014 Financial Statements
6. Reports of Other Officers
7. Reports of Standing Committees
a) Constitution and Bylaw Committee Recommendations (Karen Foullong)*
8. Reports of Special Committees
9. Any Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings
10. New Business
Please bring your Western ID card to gain admittance to the meeting.
You are entitled to two hours away from work (including your regularly scheduled meal period) to attend this meeting. In addition, if you work away from main campus, you are entitled to up to one hour of additional time for travel. This time does not need to be made up.
* available in the Members Only area of the UWOSA website (www.uwosa.ca)
** available for review in the UWOSA office prior to the meeting