The UWOSA Fall Newsletter Trivia contest is now closed. Winners received a Tim Horton’s gift card and some UWOSA swag. Congratulations! Thanks to all those who entered.
Trivia winner and UWOSA member Dr. Iffat Jabeen with Vice President Boun Thai.
Here are the answers:
1. In what year did UWOSA certify?
2. Name two executive positions that do not reside in the UWOSA office.
Any two of: Health and Safety Officer, Membership Services Officer, Finance Officer, Secretary
3. Who was the Past UWOSA President?
c) John Critchley
4. Name two charities that UWOSA has provided financial/product support to in the last 3 years.
Any two of: Salthaven, Boys and Girls Club of London, Food Bank, Stevenson's Camp, LifeSpin, Youth Opportunities Unlimited, Children’s Aid Society
5. Name two UWOSA standing committees.
Any two of: Membership, Newsletter and Social; Constitution and Bylaw; Finance; Training and Education
6. How does UWOSA’s Business Manager take her coffee?
7. Who said:
“...got me invested in some kind of fruit company. So then
I got a call from him, saying we don’t have to worry about
money no more. And I said, that’s good! One less thing.”
8. What is this year’s education assistance amount?
9. As reported in the last Newsletter, what percentage of the UWOSA membership are men?
10. Name this song:
“Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscle
I said, “Do you speak my language?”
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich”
“Land Down Under,” by Men at Work
11. Where is the UWOSA bench located?
In the grassy area in front of the Kresge Building
12. What’s the best way to travel through time?
13. What does Secretary James Taron carry around in his wallet for his fiancé? (4-pt question!)