Wholehearted Living: Stories and Songs
You are invited to attend a special event featuring Peter Katz.
Peter is not only a Juno-nominated singer-songwriter but is also a gifted raconteur.
We have all pivoted in our professional and personal lives. We have dug deep and found the resiliency to move forward.
Peter uses his own personal experiences to show us our common humanity, revealing to us our strengths and providing us with the inspiration to keep striving for positive change.
Barrie Mayor Jeff Lehman says that “you can’t help but feel that you’ve been a part of a unique experience and a very meaningful one.”
The London Free Press, about Peter’s music, challenges: “Try listening without getting goosebumps”. You can watch the official video for Peter Katz’s song Come Down on Youtube.
Please join us for what will be sure to be a memorable experience.
Please choose one of the following sessions and follow the registration instructions below.
· Thursday April 8, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Introduced by Lynn Logan, Vice-President (Operations & Finance)
· Tuesday April 13, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Introduced by John Doerksen, Vice Provost (Academic Programs and Students)
· Log on to My Human Resources at https://myhr.uwo.ca
· Select “Training”
· Select “Enroll in Internal Training Courses”
· Select “Search by Course Name” and type in “UWOSA”
· Select “View Available Sessions”
· Choose your session
· “Submit” and “Save” your registration
Zoom information will be sent closer to the date.