Link and Waiting Room open at 11:30 am
Land Acknowledgement Statement
1. Approval of the Agenda
2. Approval of the Minutes: General Meeting held December 18, 2019**
3. Business Arising out of the Minutes
4. President’s Report
5. Report of the Treasurer
a) Presentation of the 2019-2020 Audit
b) Approval of the 2020-2021 Budget and Appointment of Auditor
6. Report of Other Officers
7. Reports of Standing Committees
8. Reports of Special Committees
9. Any Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings
10. New Business
* The Zoom link will open at 11:30 am for sign in to begin. Please note you will be placed into a waiting room upon arrival. Please ensure your Zoom display name reflects your name on your Western ONEcard. This is required for attendance and to gain admittance to the meeting. Please anticipate the meeting to begin at or shortly after 12:00 pm once we have all members signed into the platform. Thanks in advance for your patience.
As per Article 7.07 of the Collective Agreement, You are entitled to 2 hours away from work (including your regularly scheduled meal period) without loss of pay to attend this meeting.
** Annual General Meeting minutes are posted on the UWOSA website under General Meetings.
ZOOM LINK DETAILS:
Please note the following important information to gain access to the meeting.
- You will be placed into a waiting room upon arrival.
- Please ensure your display name for your Zoom account reflects your first and last name on your Western One card. You may be asked to show your card to ensure identification, so please have it ready.
- Keep your video on throughout the meeting.
- All participants will be muted during the meeting.
- If you have any questions or comments during the meeting, please use the in-meeting chat to write your question. Questions will be fielded by the Chair. In the essence of time, all questions may not be read; however, all will be answered post-AGM and posted to the website.
- If the Chair requests a seconder to a motion, please write your name into the chat box for the minutes.
- Voting: If you are in favor of the motion, please refrain from raising your hand. If you oppose the motion, please write your name in the chat box, after the Chair asks “Opposed?”. If you abstain the motion, please write you name in the chat box after the Chair asks, “Abstain?”
Please review the videoconference policy before the AGM: Video Conference Meeting Policy (September 2020) (uwosa.ca). Please note – those in breach of the policy will be respectfully removed from the meeting and placed back into the waiting room.
If you have any questions regarding the Video Conference Meeting Policy, or access to the AGM, please reach out to us at email@example.com in advance of the meeting.
The UWOSA Executive Committee thanks you all in advance for your patience through this process, as we are all learning to continue to work in a new environment.
LINK TO JOIN ZOOM MEETING
Meeting ID: 942 6986 0310
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aezlPL7d5n