UWOSA members are invited to shop at the Columbia Sportswear warehouse November 19 – December 12, 2021. Bring your invitation flyer and a form of ID as outlined below with you.
Note: Due to the incredible demand of the Employee Store, we have temporarily expanded the store by an ADDITIONAL 6,000 sq/ft to help accommodate the additional traffic. We may continue to experience wait times at various points throughout the week so to avoid a wait, our team recommends visiting the store Monday to Thursday from 1p onward. Weekday mornings and weekend (Friday-Sunday) are peak traffic times – expect a queue during these times. However, in an effort to expedite customers through the store, the store management has opened additional registers and the fitting rooms continue to remain closed.
WHAT THE EMPLOYEE STORE HAS TO OFFER:
- EMPLOYEE discount, meaning items are marked with Employee Pricing (Up to 50% off regular retail pricing)
- The latest product from our family of brands (Columbia Sportswear, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear, and prAna)
WHAT TO BRING TO ACCESS THE STORE:
- The attached invite (printed or shown on mobile phone)
- Work /organization ID (business card, badge, pay-stub, signature of work email, uniform, membership card etc.)
- Personal photo ID
- This invite is valid for you + 4 guests (you must be present)
- This invite grants store access only (offer not valid online)
We want you to know that the safety of our employees and shoppers is our number one priority. Below are some of the precautions we are taking to ensure safety while in our store:
- Mandatory face coverings
- Plexiglass dividers at check-in desk and registers
- Sanitization of checkouts
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Limited customer capacity
- Social distancing guidelines in place
*Note: fitting rooms and washrooms will remain closed at this time. Find store location and hours here or on the invite.