The Annual General meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm in the McKellar Room, 2nd floor, UCC (next to The Wave).
Please bring your Western ID card to gain admittance to the meeting.
You are entitled to 2 hours away from work (including your regularly scheduled meal period) to attend this meeting. In addition, if you work away from main campus, you are entitled to up to one hour of additional time for travel. This time does not need to be made up.
The agenda will be as follows:
1. Approval of the Agenda
2. Approval of the Minutes: General Meeting held December 6, 2017 (Member Area)*
3. Business Arising out of the Minutes
4. President’s Report
5. Report of the Treasurer**
6. Report of Chief Steward
7. Reports of Standing Committees
8. Reports of Special Committees
9. Any Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings
10. New Business
*You must sign into the Member Area, General Meeting Minutes
**The 2018-2019 fiscal year budget and justification will be available in the UWOSA office (please call first) to review prior to the AGM.