UWOSA General Meeting: December 18, 2019
THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO STAFF ASSOCIATION
NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Middlesex College, Room 110
12:00 to 2:00 pm
Land Acknowledgment Statement
1. Approval of the Agenda
2. Approval of the Minutes: Annual General Meeting held April 16, 2019*
3. Business Arising out of the Minutes
4. President’s Report
5. Report of the Treasurer
a) Presentation of the 2018-2019 Audit
6. Report of Other Officers
7. Reports of Standing Committees
8. Reports of Special Committees
9. Any Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings
10. New Business
* AGM minutes in the Member section, General Meeting for review. A small number of printed copies will be provided at the meeting.
Please bring your Western ID card to gain admittance to the meeting.
As per Article 7.07 of the Collective Agreement, You are entitled to 2 hours away from work (including your regularly scheduled meal period) without loss of pay to attend this meeting. For members who work off the main Western campus (i.e., LHSC, Continuing Education, VH, Parkwood, or St. Joe’s) this period shall be extended to allow for reasonable travel time not to exceed 1 hour in total, on paid time.