You are invited: Annual UWOSA Winter Luncheon
Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Time: Noon to 1:00 p.m. or 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Location: Great Hall, Somerville House
How to Pick up Your Ticket:
Please pick up your ticket in the UWOSA office, UCC room 255 from:
Noon to 2:00 p.m. on Friday February 7, 2020 OR
Noon to 2:00 p.m. on Monday, February 10, 2020
Please bring your Western ONECard with you.
If you are unable to pick up your ticket, please email your Area Steward for assistance.
Dietary Requirements: If you have any special dietary needs (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, allergies, etc.), please email email@example.com by February 7th with the subject “UWOSA Lunch” and which seating you plan to attend (Noon to 1 p.m. or 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.).
Winter Luncheon Menu:
Entrée: Build-A-Bowl (mixed grains, vegetables; chicken or vegetarian options)
Dessert: White & Chocolate Cupcakes with Blue or White Icing Topped with Sprinkles
Beverages: Fire Roasted Fair Trade Coffee, iced tea, lemonade, infused ice water
UWOSA Charity: The London Food Bank (cash and donations of non-perishable food items, toiletries, etc. welcome)
Members are welcome to bring their donations with then when they come to pick-up their ticket, or they can bring it to the luncheon, or drop it off at the UWOSA Office in UCC 255.
We look forward to seeing you there!
UWOSA Annual Luncheon FAQs:
- Q: I took a ticket for lunch, but now I cannot go. What do I do with my ticket?
A: Please contact Jen Heidenheim at firstname.lastname@example.org and then return your ticket to the UWOSA office, Room 255 UCC.
- Q: I work at Victoria Hospital. How can I pick up my ticket?
A: Please contact the UWOSA office at 519.661.3028 for further instructions.
- Q: I am not a Steward. Can I still pick up tickets for my department?
A: Yes, you can. Please bring a list of members in alphabetical order (by last name) to one of the Ticket Distribution dates above.
- Q: I have a special dietary requirement. Can I send this to UWOSA?
A: Please send all dietary requirements directly to Great Hall Catering by February 7, 2020.
- Q: I am very new to UWOSA. Can I still come to the luncheon?
A: Yes, you can. Please contact the UWOSA office at ext.85089 for assistance.
- Q: I am on a paid leave. May I still come to the luncheon?
A: Yes, you can. Please contact the UWOSA office at ext. 85089 for assistance.
- Q: I will not be on campus during the ticket distribution. What do I do?
A: Contact the UWOSA office at ext. 85089 for assistance.
- Q: I have retired from Western. Can I come to the luncheon?
A: No, I am sorry, you cannot. The luncheon is only for active UWOSA members.
- Q: I am on secondment from UWOSA, can I attend the lunch?
A: It depends, please call the UWOSA Office at 519.661.3028 for assistance.